Tuesday 21 April 2015

Feedback

I had a tutorial with staff over skype and here is my feedback:

  • Work more into my final animation 
  • Make sure there is no black background
  • Put all relevant information about my FMP at the top of my blog (Name, Project Title, Link to final piece, Project Proposal, Bibliography, Timetable, Health & Safety and Glossary)
  • Check out Adobe Creative Cloud + Batch Processing (automate)
  • Add my rotoscoping practices
Reflective
  • Reflect more on my animations
  • Reflect on audience
Toolkit

  • Talk about what I've achieved so far
  • Evaluate where I started from and am now
  • Tools used to create each animation (Learning how to use different size brushes etc)
  • Screen shots of my process in editing (Can then reflect)

No comments:

Post a Comment